When I think of safety, I think of Britax! Kira is tall and has been needing a new car seat for those long legs of hers! I wasn’t exactly sure what car seat to move to next after the Boulevard so I went to the Britax website and found this wonderful tutorial about how to determine whether your child is ready for a booster seat.
The Frontier 85 is a Harness-2-Booster car seat. What does that mean? It easily converts from a 5-point harness car seat to a booster seat when they are ready.
Key features I *love* about this seat:
- True Side Impact Protection-The head restraint has an extra layer of energy-absorbing foam to keep your child’s head, neck and spine aligned, and deep side walls lined with energy-absorbing foam to keep your child safer in case of a crash.
- Energy-Absorbing Versa- Tether that slows forward movement in a crash through a staged-release, reducing the crash forces that reach your child.
- Highest Five-Point Harness Seat Capacity allows your child to remain harnessed up to 85 lbs
- Armrests on each side of the seat to help ensure a secure fit and a comfortable place for your little one to rest their arms.
- Cup holders!
- LATCH connectors
- Washable cover
- Aircraft travel certified in harness mode
One *lucky Mommy Guru fan will win a Britax Frontier 85 car seat!
Giveaway ends March 10th at 11:59pm EST open to US residents only, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
Disclaimer: Carmen’s Coupon Blog is not responsible for shipment of the prize.